Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Beth!



Beth Lent came to us from Le Cordon Bleu School of Pastry Arts looking for more experience in wedding and specialty cakes. She is a multi-talented"Jane of all trades," not to mention a fantastic sugar artist. She worked on the flowers above along with the anemonies below. Her eye for detail, unending work ethic and unpretentious attitude made her a valuable part of the team!

1.) What are three words you would use to describe yourself?

sweet, nutty, and creative.


2.) What are you most passionate about?

I am most passionate about helping others in any way I can whether it be to find the best dessert or to reach a dream


3.) What is your dream job?

My dream job would to be to own my own restaurant or bed and breakfast. Either way I go I know I will be happy and fully know what it is to be living large


4.) What was your favorite part interning at The Sugar Suite?

My favorite part about interning at The Sugar Suite was helping to create a good memory for the clients by helping to provide a product that exceeded their expectations. Just to be a part of that magic is enough to put a smile in the heart.


5.) What is your favorite sweet? What is your favorite cake flavor at The Sugar Suite and why? Coffee Ice Cream topped Chocolate Souffles. Strawberry Blonde.


6.) What is something you wish all future employers could know about you, they might not learn in an interview?

I describe myself like I describe my dishes, whether they are culinary or dessert based. In order to have a good dish that you have created taste absolutely amazing there has to be a lot of you in it. They need to taste the hard work and think that it must be effortless. I always strive for the best dish in life and I hope one day to have the chance to have someone tell me that my dish is the best thing they have ever had.

We wish Beth all the best in her next adventure!

No comments: