Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monograms!

I LOVE monograms!
They are such a beautiful way of signifying the unity of the new couple! For my own wedding, I included a monogram on the front of my invitatioin, only to later find that I incorrectly placed the letters! thought the rule was always "ladies first" and the bride's name is first on the invitation, but turns out the brides first initial is on the right of the couple's monogram :)
(Note: My name is Jennyfer, my husband's is Anthony and our last name is Mancino..... therefore our monogram is AMJ)

This unified new "brand" of the couple can be used for the invitations, detail elements of the reception such as napkins, place cards, lighting, and of course the wedding cake! This tone on tone buttercream accent was done in 3-D to add a subtle and personal touch.

Some couples chose to have the first letters of their first names as their monogram (helpful if the bride is hyphenating or keeping her maiden name, or in the event of same sex ceremonies), or even just the first letter of the couple's new last name. Any way you decide, this beautiful wedding detail will grace your photos!

No comments: